A Complete College Savings Plan
Recent surveys have shown that less than 30% of American families are ready to pay for college. With the rising cost of college, this statistic will continue to worsen. However, our college planning process is more thorough than what you are likely to find with another financial advisor. With a college savings plan from Marchi Wealth Group, we help you:
- Identify Colleges and Universities where we know your son or daughter will be accepted
- Identify Colleges and Universities that we know your son or daughter will get paid to attend
- Identify Colleges and Universities that your son or daughter will fit socially
- Understand what your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) will be
- Develop strategies on how to lower your EFC
- Complete all the necessary forms, including:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
- College Scholarship Service Profile (CSS) Profile Forms
- Institutional Forms
- Analyze your awards from Universities and determine if they are Fair, Good or Excellent awards
- Understand the Enrollment management process
- Organize a plan to pay for college
An Important Note on 529 Plans
If you are currently investing in a 529 plan, it could be hurting your financial award from your University of choice!
A College Planner and Certified Financial Planner
When planning for your child’s college education, having the knowledge and experience of Marchi Wealth Management Group can help you be better prepared for your son or daughter’s college expenses. From tuition and fees to room and board to books and meal plans, our goal-based financial planning will help you develop a plan of action for paying for college and minimizing student loan debt. Contact us online for help with your college savings planning or call the Marchi Wealth Management Group today at 877-278-1254.
For more information on college planning, please visit www.thecollegeservicesgroup.com. We provide free monthly education workshops in St. Louis
Disclaimer: This service is not associated with The Investment Center.